March 20, 2018
Instructor: Jennifer Hofmann
Today’s business environment requires learning content to be accessed globally and on demand. Learners are often virtual and on the go. And, they expect immediate answers and opportunities in every moment of learning need.
Unfortunately, many organizations are holding on to an outdated learning culture that values traditional training methods over modern instructional strategies and techniques.
Modern learning professionals need to lead the transformation, not only in instructional design and technologies, but in learning culture.
In this session, we will discuss how to:
- Recognize the elements of a modern learning culture
- Identify the signs that your organization is holding on to an outdated learning culture
- Prepare to adopt a learning culture that adapts to the needs of today’s organizations and learners
- Identify barriers that may keep your organization from moving through the change curve
- Lead the change to creating a modern learning culture
Attendees will leave with an Organizational Readiness Assessment and a toolkit to help them transform their learning organization into one that is ready not only for today’s environment, but flexible enough to continue to evolve as business needs change.
To view the recording, complete the form and click on the Submit button.