09.12.2022 Catherine Lombardozzi
The International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) announces the line-up of speakers for the 2nd Annual Continuing Education and Training conference being held September 21-22, 2021 in Reston, VA.
Harnessing the industry talent of inspiring, innovative, cutting-edge, creative minds within the CE/T community, IACET has worked hard to bring together a strong, engaging group of presenters at this conference.
- Dr. Henry Shannon, esteemed Higher Education Leader, President/Superintendent of Chaffey College in Southern California, will be our Keynote Speaker at the 50th Anniversary of the CEU Gala and Awards Ceremony
- Dr. Norina Columbaro, owner of Performance for Life Consulting, will show how to maximize subject matter experts and instructional design team collaboration
- IACET Director of Standards, Sherard Jones, will highlight how continuous improvement is more than just learner feedback
- Delaney King, founder of Voyageur Communications will introduce neurodiversity in adult education
- Lori Schnaider, the Organizational Training and Development Manager for the City of Anaheim, CA, will give a solid foundation for setting and executing a strategy for your learning organization
- LaDawn Townsend, CEO of The VOS Group, will help you attract and retain learners with these invaluable, strategic marketing concepts
We would like to thank our LiveStream Sponsor BeaconLive, LLC, Diamond Sponsors ChildCare Education Institute and InSync Training, LLC, and Gold Sponsor Site Safety, LLC for their commitment and support of the 2nd Annual Conference.