March 7, 2017
Instructor: Jane Bozarth
As trainers, we naturally focus on learning, growing, & improving. Join facilitator Jane Bozarth as we explore our own improvement with a twist: identifying your strengths, not your weaknesses, and focusing on enhancing your talents rather than overcoming your deficits. Take this concept away with you for application that will result in great learning experiences for participants while keeping you energized as well.
• Identify your gifts & strengths as a trainer
• Discuss how to utilize those strengths for improving ‘you’, the trainer
• Determine the content and training techniques which work best with your particular strengths and gifts
• Brainstorm methods for staying energized
• Manage your “not so strong” skills in non-traditional ways