July 12, 2016
Instructor: Connie Malamed
Did you know that the visual design of eLearning, slides, and other instructional materials has a big impact on learner success? Well-designed materials can motivate learners, improve comprehension, and assist retention.
In this session, you will learn the power principles that will have the biggest impact on your designs. You’ll look into ways that you can apply each principle for maximum success. The goal is to quickly increase your visual design skills as much as possible in one hour.
You'll be surprised at how much you can improve. You don’t need to draw well to improve your visual design skills; you need to learn the foundation principles and apply them.
- Why aesthetics are important to learning
- How to work with shapes, images, and fonts to communicate the right message to your audience
- Tips for laying out a slide or screen so that your designs look professional
- How to ensure learners quickly see what is most important
- How to create a unified look that is attractive and pleasing
To view the recording, just complete the form and click on the Submit button. To download the slides from the presentation, click here.