April 25, 2017
Instructor: Mark Harter
Traditional communication and training methods for engaging and motivating employees are no longer working. Without initial attention, nothing we do really matters. This session will share simple and creative ideas that will grab learner attention and make it more fun. Techniques include both low and high tech examples, focusing on visual design and video. It will also touch on innovation, strategy, and positioning in your line of business. Examples will be shared during the session.
- Our audience - the new modern learner
- Techniques to make learning fun
- Bringing ordinary, static training to life
- Low budget options, including DIY
- Example, examples, examples!
To view the recording, complete the form and click on the Submit button.