Live online learning events can engage modern learners - but how? Jennifer Hofmann, InSync Training's founder and a virtual classroom pioneer, has a few tricks up her sleeve.
Jennifer recently joined the eLearning Guild's Now & Next podcast series to share some of her advice on learner engagement, virtual classroom technology use, and how to incorporate this learning environment into your modern blended learning programs.
During her 15 minute interview, Jennifer answered pressing questions like:
- What can we do to make training engaging when we're tasked with presenting less-than-exciting content?
- How can we create dynamic virtual training experiences through multiple voices?
- Which engagement best practices should trainers use?
- How can we read body language when we can't see our learners?
- What features should we look for when selecting a virtual classroom platform?
- What's new and what's next in virtual learning?
To listen to the podcast, click below.
To receive our newsletter highlighting our products, services, and upcoming events, fill out the form on the right and click on Sign Up.