February 5, 2019
Instructor: Christine Miles
BIAS – we all have it whether we are aware of it or not. But are you aware of the Biases people may have about you and what it may costing you in your business. In this one hour program, we help you gain insight into how biases are formed, and use proven tools to gain awareness and overcome these biases to drive sales, leadership effectiveness and help others opt-in.
- Understand the primary and secondary dimensions of diversity
- How Confirmation Bias could be holding you back
- Tap into the story others could be telling themselves about you
- Gain insight how overcome the biases people may have about you
- How to change the conversation to be more effective in sales, leadership and working with others
In this session, Christine Miles, M.S. Ed of Philadelphia-based Company, EQuipt will show what Bias is costing you in your business and how to tap into the story that’s holding you back from being more successful in sales, leadership or working with others more effectively.
To view the recording, complete the form and click on the Submit button.