March 11, 2013
Instructor: Jennifer Newton
We all wish we had unlimited resources and time to perfect course content before going live with a virtual classroom session. In reality, we typically have limited resources to get the work done.
This program will discuss some key steps to using your Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as a designer and facilitator.
After the conclusion of this program, you will understand:
Basic design process.
- Needs analysis is always step one.
- There is not enough time to share everything you know.
- It is important to set realistic goals on the time involved and content required.
- All presentations should be clean and simple.
- If the presentation can be given out as the notes or handouts then they probably contain too much content.
- You are the expert but this isn’t a lecture. Make it interactive!!
- Be a participant in a virtual class first.
- Practice!! Practice!! Practice!!