July 8, 2013
Instructor: Bret Nelson
Many organizations desire to improve their training departments by ‘going virtual’ or they have been in the virtual classroom for a while but are not sure what they can do to take their programs to the next level.
This seminar will discuss the 3 P’s in strategic planning for the virtual classroom: People, Process and Programs.
- Who are the best people to train and facilitate our trainings?
- How can do I get my facilitators ready to be effective in training their programs?
- How do I get buy-in from my managers to support our virtual classroom delivery?
- What goes into the logistics of classroom preparation? (it may be more than you think)
- What type of resources and how much time will it take to convert this program to be ready for the virtual classroom?
- What types of classes don’t work in virtual classroom?