December 4, 2017
Instructor: Jennifer Hofmann
Modern learners are demanding a new approach to blended learning design—an approach that supports formal learning while allowing them to create their own personal learning paths. Instead of creating courses, successful talent development teams will create learning hubs populated with blended learning campaigns.
Blended learning campaigns support learner experiences through time-released lessons supported by cohesive content and live events. The best part? Blended learning campaign content isn’t single use: resources continue to be relevant to learners and their ongoing skill building after the formal campaign ends, during every moment of learning need.
In this webcast, participants will learn how to:
- Define learning hubs, learning campaigns, and personalized learning paths, and explain the relationship between them.
- Articulate how learning campaigns address all moments of learning need, not just formal instruction.
- Identify what resources, activities, and lessons should be included in a learning campaign.
- Design formal learning campaigns and personalized learning paths by arranging, and rearranging, resources.
- Create an environment for perpetual learning.