January 5, 2016
Instructor: Lou Russell
Navigating a multi-tasking, highly matrixed, undefined world can be exhausting, unhealthy and costly to your organization. Leading others who are stressed while you are also stressed is frustrating.
Build your own personal definition of Being Smart by knowing and using your strengths, values and emotions to drive good decisions. Build a solid personal Home Base. As Tim Gallwey, author of the Inner Game books writes “Not freedom FROM but freedom TO.”
Join us for this exciting new Insync BYTE session where you’ll learn ways to:
- Identify current stressors and strategies to reduce them.
- Establish what keeps you stable, what is important and what pushes your instability.
- Determine your unique strengths and values that can create positive or disruptive stress depending on your choice.
- Reframe your role from victim to victor.
- Learn to mitigate your physical reaction to negativity and stress from others to improve decision making.
- Build a tool kit and personal practice to take your power back.
- Stop working on the wrong things and start working on the right things for the right amount of time.
- Lead and influence others from your home base, even when they are struggling and difficult.
To view the recording, please complete the form to the right and click Watch Now.