By using proven instructional design models, aligning them with learning objectives, and deploying personalized learning pathways using available instructional technologies, we can support modern organizations and "search engine" learners.
But how do we get started with this approach? What questions do we need to ask to make sure our organizations are ready to take the leap? When do our training programs end when we leverage a perpetual learning model?
Listen to Jennifer Hofmann’s most recent guest appearance on Modern Learning on the Air, with podcast host Phylise Banner. Jennifer answers these questions, plus she discusses:
- Her new book Blended Learning, recently released by ATD Press in their popular What Works series
- What the modern classroom looks like now
- The importance of creating and keeping momentum in blended learning
- Narrative as the missing piece of blended learning
- Communicating the “WIIFM” to modern learners
Click here to access the podcast for free on Soundcloud!