So, why is getting additional training for optimal performance in the virtual classroom important NOW? Training professionals who were simply in survival mode last year during the pandemic are now realizing there is more they can do to really thrive in the virtual classroom, not just survive in it.
What are the benefits of being formally trained or certified? According to 2020ProjectManagement.com:
A training program allows you to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve. A development program brings
all employees to a higher level, so they all have similar skills and knowledge. This helps reduce any weak links within the company
who rely heavily on others to complete basic work tasks.
Here are 5 reasons getting certified is important for trainers who want to thrive in the virtual classroom:
- Gain professional growth opportunities.
- A chance to reflect on things you have done well - document those so you can repeat them and then give your insight to new and different ways to engage learners.
- Learn the best tips, tricks, tools and techniques to engage your learners emotionally.
- Engage your learners intellectually all while fostering the environment/s you teach in.
- Learn the latest best practices for each platform, for example…
- Did you know you can “see” your learners in the Virtual environment without the use of the camera?
- Did you know you can collaborate with learners in a way that is not even possible in the face-to-face classroom?
- Did you know that external tools can transform any platform into a robust learning environment?
Getting certified will move your skillset from surviving in the virtual classroom to thriving. InSync Training wants trainers to THRIVE in the virtual classroom, not just survive in it.
Want to know more about
CLICK HERE for more information about getting certified as a Virtual Facilitator starting June 8th.