Onboarding and leading a virtual team may at times present a unique set of challenges. Communicating effectively requires extra attention, and identifying personnel issues can be difficult for a remote manager.
In this quick 7-minute video, Presenters Amy Lins and Susan Hillebrandt, learning experts with extensive experience managing remote and hybrid teams, share evergreen advice with those in virtual leadership positions.
To view the video, click here.
For additional information about virtual teams and for in-depth, hands-on training on creating and managing a successful virtual teams, explore our Trends in Virtual Training - Expert Seminar Series page. You can bundle any 5 of these 12 NEW trending topic workshops and get the 6th is free!
- Brain-Based Activities that Work in the Virtual Classroom
- Create Better Blended Learning Faster Using Campaign Design
- Emotional Intelligence and Engaging Your Audience in the VIrtual Classroom
- Evaluating Hybrid & Virtual Learning
- Getting Virtual Onboarding Right - Maximizing New Hire Engagement in the Hybrid Workplace
- How to Go Live! Taking a Great Program and Moving it to the Virtual Classroom
- Hybrid is the New Blended - Designing to Meet the Need of Today's Workforce
- Overcoming Zoom Fatigue
- The Rise of the App: Integrating Rich Additional Content into Zoom, Webex, and MS Teams Sessions
- Virtual Classroom Deep Dives: Getting the most out of Zoom, MS Teams, Webex, or Adobe Connect