02.7.2023 InSync Training
Listen as Jennifer Hofmann, President of InSync Training, talks about her new book "Blended Learning," published by ATD Press.
Discover how this approach relies on traditional instructional design, supports modern learners, and addresses business needs.
Connecting the dots for learners and our businesses is what blended learning is all about. But how can we know our content provides information necessary for those learners to improve our business results?
In Jennifer's appearance on Modern Learning on the Air, with podcast host Phylise Banner, she answers this question, and discusses:
- Her new book Blended Learning, recently released by ATD Press in their popular What Works series
- What the modern classroom looks like now
- The importance of creating and keeping momentum in blended learning
- Narrative as the missing piece of blended learning
- Communicating the “WIIFM” to modern learners
To listen to the podcast, click below.